Physicians for Women has always offered the best and most innovative treatment options. In 2018, we introduced the FemiLift Pixel CO2 Laser; a simple, painless, office-based, and non-surgical procedure that assists in the restoration or rejuvenation of atrophic, dry, and inelastic vaginal tissues that results in chronic irritation and painful sex. It also assists in mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence.
At least 1 in 2 postmenopausal women struggle with vaginal dryness and subsequent painful intercourse. This statistic, however, is likely low secondary to under-reporting. It is likely close to 4 out of 5 experience these symptoms. Doctors need to ask the right questions.
FemiLift is a laser-assisted procedure designed to improve vaginal irregularities through vaporization and thermal effect using a CO2 laser.
The innovative FemiLift procedure is done in our office using a novel, minimally invasive technology that requires no post-procedure downtime. Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength, and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post-treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long-term success
- The Lasting Benefits of FemiLift can be an Improved Quality of Life and Deeply Enhanced Self-Esteem